Terms and Conditions
For holiday rentals; for retreats and other courses please contact us directly
- We will send a contract at time of booking to be signed by the tenant and returned to us.
- A 25% deposit is required at time of the booking.
- Full payment is required 8 weeks before taking possession of the property.
- We require a damage deposit of £1200 prior to taking possession, to be paid into the owners bank account before the client’s arrival.
- The owner reserve the right to hold the money up to one week, but if there is no damage it will be returned by bank transfer at that time.
- It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
- Arrivals are from 4.00 p.m. on start date of rental.
- Check-out is at 10 a.m. on day of departure.
- Linen & Towels: Included and changed once a week for guests staying more than a week (at a charge specified in the contract).
- Maid Service: Twice a week for 3 hours for each day.
- Additional housekeeping/cleaning services are available at charge upon advance request.
- Babysitters can be arranged, preferably with advance notice.
- A chef service can be provided if notified well in advance of the stay.
- Gift baskets or flower services can be arranged for special occasions.
- End of stay cleaning: €400.
- Central Heating is charged to expenditure during the winter.
- Pets: Only outside and in the kitchen area.
- Smoking: Only outside the property. Smoking inside the property is forbidden.
In case of premature departure, no reimbursement is available.
Please see contract for further cancellation requirements.