The Dordogne is The Food and Wine Capital of France: What Better Place to Run Cooking Courses?
We host cooking courses from instructors and culinary schools around the world
What sets us apart
- Two fully equipped professional kitchens
- 3 refrigerators
- Demonstration tables
- Freshest ingredients from local markets and vendors
- Organising tours and activities for your group
- Truffle hunts
- Access to artisanal cheese producers
- Professional sommelier to assist with wine pairings
- Private tastings at the best wineries
- The most spectacular surroundings in which to enjoy the fruits of your labour!
Contact us now for information on how we can work with you to organise the ideal course for your group.